REMINDER -THE CONGRESS RULES
Please read carefully, it is extremely important
- We expect the authors not to delay the session (regardless of your presentation), not to leave early. Participation in the congress includes not only giving a presentation but also listening to other participants. For this reason, requests to leave the session early with no excuse will not be met in any way.
- Failure to complete your presentation within the time allowed for you will cause the following sessions to sag and affect the program flow negatively. Due to the fact that our event is not a personal conference, the presentation time of each participant is limited to 15 minutes. The presentations in the sessions should be purely for the purpose of your study and the evaluation of your findings, away from the theoretical book definitions. Take notes during the session on topics that interest you, and make sections such as question-answer and discussion, accompanied by tea and coffee in the foyer area.
- Our session chairs/moderators are fully authorized on behalf of the congress organizing committee in all matters related to the session such as the management of the sessions, taking a break, changing the presentation order. For this reason, the decisions taken by the session chairs during the session must be strictly observed in order to conduct the session in a healthy manner.
- All the papers presented in our congress have been accepted by the referee. The questions and criticisms to be addressed to our participants who made presentations in the sessions should be in the form of constructive suggestions and contributions that are far from offending within the framework of courtesy rules. We would like to point out that we do not accept the offensive critical attitudes towards our participants in any way.
- The registration desk will serve between 08:30 and 18:00. You can register and get your badges half an hour before your session time in order to prevent the density at the registration desk and provide you with a more comfortable service.
- Do not request your participation certificate from the registration desk. Your participation certificate will be delivered to you by the chair/moderator after all presentations in the session are over.
- The number of people who listen to you during your presentation is directly related to how many sessions you attend as a listener outside your own session. We recommend that you attend other sessions as listeners and meet other scientists in the foyer area, as much as you can during the congress.
- Since there is no printer / printout facility in the congress area, please keep your printouts (if any) and especially the page of your session in the program with you beforehand.
- Keep your presentation both in PDF and Power point in your e-mail and in a portable memory. Do not use your flash memory, which contains important information (such as thesis, project, wedding photographs) for the congress. There is a high probability that your presentation will be infected by a virus, because a large number of attendees are attached to the flash memory. For this reason, use a different flash memory.
- In order not to experience any grievances regarding the full text publication, please follow the congress calendar (As per the relevant legislation, electronic books are in the form of Printed Piece from the official publication date. For this reason, it is not possible to add or remove any chapter from e-books after the final publication date.
With the support of you, we wish you have a nice scientific event ...